Monday, June 4, 2012

Introduction

Oh, hey.  My name is Beckie.  I'm that one ^.  Those are my besties: Sarah and Brittany.  Yes I airbrushed us, but otherwise you wouldn't think I was twenty-one, would you?!?
I am new to this blogging narcissistic nonsense.  I always wanted to write a book.  I've started, like, 200 million of them, literally.  Literally.  And finished none because I can't complet

So I figured if I do this I will get my writer-y-ness out and I can have this online journey-telling/bitching/schtuff no one cares about (whatever, you're reading it, you know it's true.  Why are you reading this?)  forum and maybe you will laugh and maybe you will cry and maybe you will be offended and maybe you will come back to read the next day and maybe you will ask me why my sentences are so long.

Well, to tell you a little about myself, I could give you a PowerPoint presentation full of swooshy effects and inspiring music and maybe some quotes about how majestic and brave eagles are, except that I hate those and I will leave them to Professional Development at Weikel Elementary School.  And also you are reading this because you already know me.  In case you forgot, here are a few lil' tidbits:
1) I am not really 21 (I know, right?!)
2) I am an artist and an art teacher. 
3) I am a painting instructor at the best job of all time.  See picture:
4) I have 2 children and they are better than yours, so don't even deny it because you're wrong.  Side note: Blake just came in saying he wanted to run laps in his new shoes.  I said, "but it rained; you'll get your new shoes all muddy."  He replies,"It's dry already.  Earthpower."  Duh. 
5) I have 1 husband, 7 chickens, 1 rooster, 2 dogs.
6) I will start my diet tomorrow.  Mmm Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat.

I'm sure more details will come up in the near future.  Hold on to your butts. <-- Jurassic Park reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment